Standard Jiffy Truck Features
- Stainless steel space frame
- Bonded and inlaid insulation panels
- Stainless steel quilted panels
- Stainless steel counters
- Sharp edge reduction process
- Energy absorbent rear bumper
- Hot blown air system for the oven
- Continual fresh air feed for fresh pastries
- Microprocessor controlled
- Blown air refrigeration with Temp. control
- Alarm systems on the doors
- Locking gas strut supporting each side hatch door
- Vehicle warranties
- Jiffy customer support
- New LED lighting technology
- All functional features that make you money
From May 2013 we have a new model “Panino 2″ click here for details
The Panino is based upon the all new Citroen Berlingo platform chassis, and it has replaced the popular Fresco model. We have incorporated lots of new technology from its larger siblings including double glazed units, built in safe and bag holders, rubbish bin, in cab controls and readouts, etc. we buy direct from Citroen a chassis cab designed for our conversion with extra strengthening where required. With Citroen styling and trim levels all upgraded in the cab, and the stainless steel Jiffy built back to complement its ride, this Jiffy Panino is a very comfortable vehicle to drive.
The Panino has a standard arrangement of a through vehicle fridge to provide storage as well as display space, with the large vertical ambient section it will stimulate impulse buying. The oven is designed to be operated from the side, allowing you to keep an eye on things and talk to your customers, vital for building brand loyalty and keeping your stock secure. The fridge is constructed of industry standard bonded insulation panels, covered in food safe white GRP, and with the oven and counters in high grade Stainless steel this vehicle is easy to maintain and always presents a professional image.
The Panino is a cost effective alternative to a larger van whilst keeping all the comforts you would expect from the latest model.
The Panino has a very lively 90 bhp 1.6HDi Diesel engine with power steering, excellent fuel economy and is more than capable of servicing a busy round with a stock payload of 320kg.